The Access Technology Program (ATP) connects investigators to novel technologies and facilitates access to any of our 80+ CTSI Core Services on our IU, Purdue, & Notre Dame campuses.
Some examples of our available resources include:
- Proteomic & Genomic Testing
- Biospecimen Processing and Storage
- Microbiology, Nanotechnology, & In Vivo
- Bone Composition & Tissue Procurement
- Biostatistics & Bioinformatics Services
Additionally, we approve and oversee the CTSI Core Services to ensure they are meeting the needs of our investigators. We review our Core Services annually to ensure:
- appropriate and clear operational policies
- pricing structure
- customer satisfaction
Interested in becoming a Core Service? Apply for CTSI Core Designation here!
Need funding? We award over 25 Core Pilot grants per year to provide Investigators up to $10,000 in Core Services!