The Indiana CTSI Career Development, Education and Research Training Program (CERT) offers a suite of education programs, training, and educational tools, including an extensive online library of courses!
Our programs include education, training, career development, and mentoring for students, staff, fellows and faculty to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of clinical and translational research.
Our Program Offers:
- Early Career Development (KL2)
- Pre-doctoral and Post-doctoral Fellowships (TL1)
- Graduate degree programs in Clinical Research (CITE), Translational Science –including an M.D.-M.S. Fellowship, and Implementation Science
- Summer Internships in clinical and laboratory sciences for medical students and high school science students (Project SEED Program)
- Ethics training in responsible conduct of research and human subjects research
- Workforce development and training in clinical and translational science research best practices (WERK Program)
Our goal is to support students, staff, fellows and faculty with the education and experience needed to ensure a continuous pipeline of highly qualified and successful clinical and translational science researchers.