Since 2000, the Indiana CTSI Research Network (ResNet) has assisted our investigators in more than 69 studies, recruiting more than 15,000 patients!
ResNet’s staff of experienced Research Assistants work with teams of health services researchers, behavioral scientists and medical providers to offer qualitative and quantitative research support. Additionally, ResNet has secured business agreements with both IU Health and Eskenazi Health systems which allows ResNet Research Assistants access to patient data for assessing patient eligibility while maintaining compliance with HIPAA regulations.
We can help you:
- Identify eligible patients quickly and efficiently
- Standardize methods to recruit and enroll participants in person, via the telephone or mail
- Recruit – enrollment reporting including details regarding refusals and ineligibles; assistance to strategize to boost recruitment
Additionally we provide assistance during all phases of research, including:
- Pre-award – assistance with recruitment planning allowing the investigator to be proactive rather than reactive for complex recruitment plans
- Post-award – polishing of materials to maximize recruitment, secure swift IRB approval and reduce difficulties in the ramp up recruitment phase
- End of Study – improving knowledge sharing across academic and community boundaries and providing study conclusions to both the participating practices and patients to ensure continued interest in the research enterprise