Skip to content
The Indiana CTSI Subject Enrollment and Research Volunteer Engagement (SERVE) Program helps to increase public awareness and participation in clinical research trials involving human subjects.
Our office can assist you with study recruitment through:
- on-line volunteer registries,
- research study listings,
- trained research recruiters,
- marketing and education plans,
- feasibility assessments for grants & proposals,
- and medical record access.
Visit our menu above for more details on our services or contact us today!